Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Today or rather yesterday was not a good day for me. Met mummy at far east at 1430 hours which mummy was late for the first time. Went to the bank to withdraw some money. Bad start to our Mother-Daughter outing. Its a case of i-told-you-so-mummy?. We then headed over to Mango, where i frantically searched the whole store for my two pretty skirts which i could not find! Baby, its your fault! i really loved that skirt. x( Anyways, i went out of the store feeling very down.

Went over to Paragon to get some lingerie. Shopped for a another dress for a house party which i have to attend on the 18th. I finally concluded that my mummy loves to pick clothes that make me look really old? Afterwhich, we went downstairs to grab a bite at some Indonesian restaurant and we talked bout school and all. Did i mention that the chendol my mummy had was absolutely sinful and delicious? I ended up abandoning my Ice Mountain water for it. HAHA!

Next stop was Taka. We were still trying to find my dress for the 18th. I was getting a little frustrated from all that walking and nagging from mummy when i decided to break free and run over to Phuture London. Nothing caught my there, so i then went to Yin ang Yang where my mummy was at browsing through the dresses. Finally, something caught my eye. It wasn't a dress, it was a black skirt wit a matching top. It fitted perfectly and hid all my fats! :) Happy me got matching necklace and earrings to go wit it! Black, peenk and purple will be my theme for the party.I'm still missing Heels to make the outfit perfect. Mummy decided to buy brownies for the boss at home. I choosed an awfully sinful triple fudge no nut brownie. -SINFUL- ;) Next stop was to Delifrance where we chilled and bid our goodbyes. Went home by cab and waited patiently for baby to finish hockey practise.

Sometimes i don't understand myself at all. I am not taking sides. Its between the adults, but why does Ashley and me have to be invovled in all this crap? Not that we dont care, its not fair for the both of us. Have they thought about the pain that we both are feeling? :(

*On a lighter note,
Referring to the previous post by *yours truly, i've decided to name my Me-To-You bear which i cuddle up with every night without fail, John Ji Junior.
Its late, time to rest my body now.